Early Registration is now open! You can also register for the 5K and Color Me Fun Race at the link above.
The Half Marathon and the 5K are both on Saturday July 9, 2016. The Color Me Fun Race and all Registrations are Friday July 8, 2016.
Bryce Canyon Half Marathon
$3,000 in cash prizes will be divided between the top 5 overall male and female runners.
The Half Marathon starts at Ruby’s Inn on Hwy 63, Bryce (elev. 7,652 ft.). The course heads north, then turns east onto National Scenic Byway 12. The route descends through Bryce Canyon National Park, through the town of Tropic, and ends in Cannonville (elev. 5,800ft.)
The Half Marathon Race starts at 6:00 am – Saturday July 9, 2016. Runners must finish by 9:00am.
The sooner you register, the more money you save.
Time Frame Bib Cost
Dec 15 to Feb 15 $40
Feb 16 to Mar 15 $45
Mar 15 to Jun 30 $50
Jul 1 to Jul 9 $60
Bib Numbers Issued July 8, 2016
Included with Your Registration
- Finisher’s Medal awarded at the finish line in the runner’s corral at Cannonville Park.
Starts at 6:00 AM, Finish by 9:00 AM. Those who cannot finish by 9:00 can board the shuttle so that Highway 12 can open both lanes of traffic. (Move to runner information section)
- Runner’s shirt specifically designed new each year with the lastest fabric
- Runner’s Corral is stocked with fruit, bagels, water, and chocolate milk
- Disposable timer on the runner’s bib, timed thru Strideracing
- 8 Water Stations located thru the Half Marathon course, 1 water station for the 5k
- Porta-Potty Access at most water stations, and other spots along the raceway. Porta-Potty stations at the finish line
*For more information and to register, please Visit this website today!