Please join Bryce Canyon City and the Bryce Canyon Natural History Association in the first annual Canyon 2 Canyon Bike Ride. The Canyon 2 Canyon event is a Family Fun Bike ride. We are inviting the bikers to come and ride the trail and enjoy the beauty of the two canyons. Starting at Bryce Canyon’s Inspiration Point and ending in Red Canyon- 17 miles trail.
Registration will start at 8:00am on August 26, 2017 located on the grass area next to the shuttle building on Ruby’s Inn property. Registration is $15 per person which includes a T-Shirt, Poker Run Card, and prizes. If bikers would like to begin inside the park, park passes can be purchesed at the registration table.
The bikers wanting to start at Inspiration Point will be shuttled into Bryce Canyon National Park by the Bryce Canyon Shuttle service. Ruby’s Inn will transport bikes to designated starting points. At registration, tags will be given to claim their bikes when delivered.
There will be three separate starting points. Bikers can choose the starting points depending on the riders ability and age.
- Inspiration Point inside Bryce Canyon
- Ruby’s Inn
- Red Canyon
Beginning on Friday, August 25, 2017, Ruby’s Inn will be hosting a Movie in the Park. Vendors will be available for treats and drinks.
Saturday, August 26, 2017 Festivities
- 8:00AM Registration
- 8:30AM First shuttle into Bryce Canyon. A shuttle will leave every 30 minutes
- 10:00AM Blow ups and vendors will be set up at Ruby’s Inn
- 3:00PM Last shuttle pick up in Red Canyon
- 3:30PM Closing Ceremonies located at Ruby’s Inn
- 8:30PM Balloon Glow located at the Bryce Canyon Shuttle Station parking lot