- The shuttle is free with park admission: Your park entrance receipt or annual pass allows you and the occupants of your vehicle unlimited shuttle access.
- Buses typically arrive at each stop every 15 minutes, but with the new Bryce Canyon Shuttle Tracker you can time your next ride to the minute.
- The best place to board the shuttle is before you enter the park, at the Shuttle Station in Bryce Canyon City (Stop 1), or at the Visitor Center (Stop 6).
- The best place to park your car is at the Shuttle Station in Bryce Canyon City or the Additional Parking lot across from the Visitor Center.
- All buses are wheelchair accessible and can accommodate 2 bicycles on a front rack.
- Masks are currently required for all shuttle riders. Free masks are available onboard.
|April 1 – May 13||8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.|
|May 14 – September 25||8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.|
|September 26 – October 23||8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.|
Now You Can Track the Shuttle!
Buses typically come every 15 minutes, but with the new Bryce Canyon Shuttle Tracker you can time your next ride to the minute.