https://www.visitbrycecanyoncity.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Rubys-Inn-531-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Bryce Canyon City https://www.visitbrycecanyoncity.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/bryce-canyon-city-white-logos-e1549373457647.png Bryce Canyon City2023-01-27 14:30:542023-01-27 14:30:54Bryce Canyon Shuttle
Bryce Canyon Shuttle
The Shuttle ride to Bryce Canyon National Park is Convenient and Free with Park Entrance Fee Reasons to ride the Shuttle:
- Relax and enjoy the sights
- Avoid parking and traffic congestion.
- Receive insights regarding park history from drivers
- Much More!
Where to park your car when you take the Shuttle
When you take the Bryce Canyon Shuttle, parking is available at the Bryce Canyon Shuttle Station (165 S. Main St.), leave your car/RV parked at your campsite & hotel room or you can park in Ruby’s long-term parking area. Ruby’s Long Term Parking is located along the East side of Main St. (highway) between Center St. and 100 North.
- The shuttle is free with park admission: Your park entrance receipt or annual pass allows you and the occupants of your vehicle unlimited shuttle access.
- Buses typically arrive at each stop every 15 minutes, but with the new Bryce Canyon Shuttle Tracker you can time your next ride to the minute.
- The best place to board the shuttle is before you enter the park, at the Shuttle Station in Bryce Canyon City (Stop 1), or at the Visitor Center (Stop 6).
- The best place to park your car is at the Shuttle Station in Bryce Canyon City or the Additional Parking lot across from the Visitor Center.
- All buses are wheelchair accessible and can accommodate 2 bicycles on a front rack.
- Masks are currently optional for all shuttle riders.
- Pets are not permitted on the shuttle.
2022 Bryce Canyon Schedule
|April 1 – May 13||8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.|
|May 14 – September 25||8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.|
|September 26 – October 23||8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.|
Now You Can Track the Shuttle!
Buses typically come every 15 minutes, but with the new Bryce Canyon Shuttle Tracker you can time your next ride to the minute.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!